We have all seen the sign or newspaper ad: FREE KITTEN!!!!. However, we all know that nothing in life is really free. If you are going to be a responsible pet owner you know there are shots, tests and a spay or neuter surgery in that kitten’s future. So how much is that ‘free’ kitten going to cost you?
|Testing for Feline Leukemia and FIV||$45.00||$45.00|
|FVRCP vaccinations ( three are needed)||$45.00||$45.00|
|Ear mite Treatment||$12.00||$12.00|
|Worming not including tapeworms||$15.00||$15.00|
*The above charges are averages from 4 different veterinarians.
Rescuing Animals In Need’s adoption fees:
Adult Cats: $50 to $100
Kittens: $100 to $150
* All cats and kittens are tested for Feline Leukemia and FIV ( Kittens may be litter checked or Mom cat is tested)
* All cats and kittens are spayed or neutered
* All cats and kittens have had vaccinations up to date. ( This may include 3-FVRCP, and Rabies , depending on age of cat or kitten and how long it has been in our group)
* All cats and kittens have been treated for ear mites and ears cleaned
* All cats and kittens have been wormed ( wormed if needed for tapeworms)
* All cats and kittens have had Advantage or other flea prevention.
Rescuing Animals In Need takes pride in the adoption of healthy , well cared for cats and kittens.
[warning]Please keep your new pet isolated from your pets for 10 days. All the cats and kittens have been isolated for 10 days or more before coming up for adoption, however, they could still be harboring disease not yet showing .[/warning]