[important]Simply put, your donations will help us save and place more animals. RAIN gratefully accepts your tax-deductible* donations of cash and supplies.[/important]
Cash Donation Options:
- Via regular mail (view contact page)
- Donation Jars at our adoption events (view calendar).
- Donate to the RAIN fund at our Veterinarian Partners (click here for the list)
- White Towels
- Pedigree or Purina One Dry Dog Food
- Canned Sophisticat (Petsmart brand) Turkey or Mixed Grill Kitten Food
- KMR ( Kitten Milk Replacement)
- Felovite (vitamin suppliment)
- Authority (PETsMART brand) Kitten and Cat Food (Dry)
- Purina One Kitten
- Wal-Mart Maximum Nutrition for Kittens
- Purina One Adult for Cats
- Costco Premium Cat food
Monetary donations fund our extensive veterinary and food bills and allow us to rescue more animals. As a non-profit, all-volunteer, 501(c)3 corporation, any donations to Rescuing Animals In Need are tax-deductible. We are an all volunteer organization with no paid employees, officers, or directors. 100% of your donation goes toward food, medical and adoption costs of the animal.
Often a sick or injured animal requires veterinary services MUCH higher than the adoption fee. Those shortfalls are made up by donations by people like you and the pockets of RAIN volunteers. See our ‘Success Stories‘ page for some of these animals’ stories.